v0.10.1 - Presto, su! Mario!
Just a bugfix release, but there's quite a few fixed bugs to be found here.
From the CHANGELOG:
- Fix some tests
- Scripts, configuration files for more efficient packaging
- circleci integration
- Bomb on importing data if public keys don't validate. (thanks jordi and DQEbert for bringing this to my attention.)
- Validate older PKCS#1 keys -- golang's stdlib pukes on them without some
massaging. (thanks jordi and DQEbert for bringing this to my attention.)
- Fix reindexing - databags were not being reindexed with the postgres search,
and the SaveItem calls were moved to goroutines; otherwise, the request
from knife would time out and knife would restart the reindex.
- Allow '.' in cookbook names; despite what an error chef-pedant is looking
for, those are allowed. (thanks jordi and DQEbert for bringing this to my attention.)
- Make the authentication lib more general (thanks theckman)
- Output the version of golang used to build a particular goiardi binary
(again, thanks theckman)
- The changed hostname in URLs to download bug didn't get fixed in 0.7.1 quite
all the way after all. It is now. (Thanks to oker1 for bringing that to my
- Fixed search tests to pass when run using more than one processor. (Brought
to my attention by theckman.)
- Fixed a deadlock that could happen when saving an in-mem index to disk at
the exact moment an object was being indexed. Seems to be specific to
go1.5.1 (or at least it never happened before that I saw), but needs fixed
anyway. (Also brought to my attention by theckman.)
- Fixed broken pipe errors with too large requests when running chef-pedant
against goiardi built with go 1.5.1.
- Update some docs.