Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Perm tweak for nodes updating themselves.
- Small change with validating role descriptions when creating or updating
- Fix issue with saving complicated indexed objects to disk where improperly
flattened indexable objects were making the gob encoder puke all over itself
when encoding the tries in the index docs.
- Fixed a possible regression with synchronizing cookbooks that did not show
up in testing, but only in real use.
- An absolutely bonkers fix for listing cookbook files with webui. Webui wants
all of the cookbook top level attributes sent over with a request to
/cookbooks/<name>/<version>, but this is the exact opposite of the
behavior chef-pedant wants, where empty definitions, attributes, etc. are
not sent over. Knife also seems quite content with this, so the fix for now,
since the two cases are mutually exclusionary, is to only send the empty
hashes for those top level attributes with a GET if the request is coming
from the webui. Bizarre, but it seems to be what's necessary.