Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- goiardi-0.8.0-freebsd-x86-64 11.5 MB
- goiardi-0.8.0-linux-x86-64 11.4 MB
- goiardi-0.8.0-netbsd-x86-64 11.4 MB
- goiardi-0.8.0-openbsd-x86-64 11.5 MB
- goiardi-0.8.0-osx-x86-64 11.4 MB
- goiardi-0.8.0-solaris-x86-64 11.4 MB
- goiardi-0.8.0-win-i386.exe 9.35 MB
- goiardi-0.8.0-win-x86-64.exe 11.6 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
A release that doesn't add much, but adds something pretty big. At last, this release brings shovey, a serf-based facility for running jobs on nodes without requiring an entire chef-client run.
You can read about shovey in detail at https://github.com/ctdk/goiardi#shovey. While goiardi has shovey built into it, it's not very useful without schob, the shovey client that runs on the nodes, or knife-shove, the plugin that actually controls shovey. Those can be found at https://github.com/ctdk/schob and https://github.com/ctdk/knife-shove. There's also documentation on the shovey API at https://github.com/ctdk/goiardi/blob/master/shovey_api.md.