Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- goiardi-0.9.1-darwin-amd64 13.1 MB
- goiardi-0.9.1-freebsd-amd64 13.2 MB
- goiardi-0.9.1-linux-amd64 13.2 MB
- goiardi-0.9.1-linux-armv71 10.4 MB
- goiardi-0.9.1-netbsd-amd64 13.2 MB
- goiardi-0.9.1-openbsd-amd64 13.2 MB
- goiardi-0.9.1-solaris-amd64 13.2 MB
- goiardi-0.9.1-windows-amd64.exe 13.3 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
A bug fix release (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthropleura), but still with good stuff.
- Fix error where requests for zero byte cookbook files would crash.
- Authentication docs improvments (thanks @oker1!)
- Rewritten and more robust cookbook depsolver.
- Fix for client creation with cheffish (thanks @whiteley!)
- Fix for search where searching for something like "foo:bar AND NOT foo:bar"
was returning incorrect results. (brought to my attention and test provided
by @brimstone, thanks!)
- Fixed a bug where clients could be created with the same name as a user (or
vice versa) in in-memory mode.
This is still not the release with orgs+RBAC (that's the 1.0.0 branch). This release fixes some issues that were brought to my attention in January and February, but unfortunately I found myself having to set goiardi work aside for a bit because of vacation and from having been cranking too hard on it for too long. I'm back in the saddle, though, and aim to turn around some more search improvements soon, then turn back to the 1.0.0 branch and push on releasing that.