The "full" version of Filtermama is available for free in BlackBerry World.
If you'd like to learn more about Hybrid apps, and specifically how I made Filtermama, a full write-up is available here: I've seen the future, and it's hybrid apps
The sample code for this application is Open Source under the Apache 2.0 License.
Built for BlackBerry
Filtermama has passed testing, and is designated as a Built for BlackBerry app. I used the Built for BlackBerry boilerplate to get started quick. There are two Cascades versions available.
Big shout-outs to the following people, for helping me get past roadblocks along the way
How To Build
- Clone the repo to your computer.
- Launch BlackBerry 10 Native SDK, and from the File menu, select Import.
- Expand General, and select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location where you extracted the sample file, and then click OK.
- The sample project should display in the Projects section. Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project (for example hellocascades) and select Build Project.
- In the Project Explorer pane, Right-click the project (for example hellocascades) and select Run As > BlackBerry C/C++ Application.
- The application will now install and launch on your device. If it doesent you might have to set up your environment.
- BlackBerry Cascades & NDK - Downloads, Getting Started guides, samples, code signing keys.
- Native Development Guides
- BlackBerry Native Development Forums
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.