Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Note: This wiki should not be updated, as we now have a generated documentation on each build. Check the releases tags and the commits to see what's done and what's not.
Naming conventions for libraries:
- Every name is in lowerCamelCase.
- Functions are in tables, there should not be any free function. Preferably declare a single table. You must use a local table that will be returned at the end of the library for consistency.
systemtable must not exist. Use
Conventions for the C functions:
- If a function may fail, it must return an object or
- If the function should return an object, it must return
niland an error code in case of error.
- If the function should return
true, it must return
falseand an error code in case of error.
- This is from 358b68c