Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Enabling open science blog 20160919
Table of Contents
- 2016.November.18: "Numerical Reproducibility at Exascale Workshop (NRE2016)". In cooperation with SC16, Salt Lake City, Utah. Submission deadline: September 26, 2016
- 2016.October.28-30: "Mozilla Festival'16", London, UK
- 2016.October.27: ARM TechCon'16 presentation about optimization knowledge sharing using Collective Knowledge Framework
- 2016.September.14: Artifact Evaluation for PACT'16 has been completed (25th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques)!
- 2016.September.12: "4th Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences (WSSSPE4)"
- 2016.February.16: "III Arnold Workshop: Modeling and Code"
- 2016.January.18: "ADAPT 2016 workshop" - successfully used community driven artifact and publication reviewing (via Reddit)
- 2015.December.2: "Play it again Sam" - Research reproducibility and reputation management, "Innovations Seminar 2015", An STM Week Event
- 2015.November.2: "iPRES 2015 - 12th International Conference on Digital Preservation", University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bruce R. Childers et.al. "Active Curation of Artifacts and Experiments is Changing the Way Digital Libraries will Operate", WSSSPE4
- Simon Harper, "The Problem with Computer Science Research Prototypes"
- G.Fursin and C.Dubach, "Community-driven reviewing and validation of publications", TRUST'14 @ PLDI'14
- Don Monroe, "When Data Is Not Enough", CACM
- David Rosenthal, "Emulation & Virtualization as Preservation Strategies", (PDF)
- Dirk Beyer et.al. "BenchExec: Reliable and Reproducible Measurement and Controlling of Computing Resources"
- Amy E. Hodge, "SDR Deposit of the Week: Facilitating reproducibility"
- Ian P. Gent, "The Recomputation Manifesto"
- Daniel S. Katz, Arfon M. Smith, "Implementing Transitive Credit with JSON-LD"
- Ryan Chamberlain, Jennifer Schommer, "Using Docker to Support Reproducible Research"
- B. A. Nosek, "Promoting an open research culture"
- The Economist, "Let's just try that again"
- Grigori Fursin, et.al. Collective Knowledge: towards R&D sustainability, DATE 2016
- ACM initiative to unify Artifact Evaluation badging: "Result and Artifact Review and Badging"
- New version of Collective Knowledge with rewritten documentation has been released:
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.