Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the AMP wiki!
You may want to take a moment to check out the glossary of AMP specific terms.
- Setting up Git for use with the Minecraft module.
- Setting up nginx as an AMP reverse proxy using LetsEncrypt certificates.
- Backup Exclusions to omit unwanted files or directories from AMP backups.
Developing for AMP
- Getting started with AMPs JSON API to communicate with AMP and issue instructions remotely.
- Getting started with Development Licences to build your own AMP plugins.
- Configuring hidepid to limit information leakage.