Code samples for my blog, http://blog.tempt3d.com
##ng-3D-TTT Angular implementation of a THREE.js 3D tic-tac-toe game.
- Initiates the THREE.js scene in an AngularJS factory.
- Inject latter factory singleton into the controller and directives.
- Demo how to use directives to interact with THREE.js environment.
- Demo how to use custom factory API to bridge THREE.js and AngularJS domains.
- Extends 3D-TTT implementation.
##canvas-interaction Demonstrate canvas interaction with the THREE.js environment.
- hit testing, click interaction, mousedown via ray-intersection.html
- the latter with a canvas offset, ray-intersection-with-offset.html
- select rectangle (marquee) select a bunch of stuff in a three.js scene, marquee-select.html
- the latter with a cache that markedly increases performance on large static scenes, marquee-select-with-cache.html
##3D-TTT Full screen THRE.js 3D tic-tac-toe
- NxNxN size tic-tac-toe game.
- User defines N dimension.
- Uses THREE.js and jQuery to create POJSO with a basic hierarchy.
- Use Freemind to read Mindmap.
- Short tutotial to create a snowman.
- All instruction is within dev tools via debugger.
- Short intro to JS examples.
- Intended as an intro to developers doing the snowman-tutorial.