Admin Pack with FlexForms Extras
A PHP toolkit designed specifically for programmers to quickly create a nice-looking, custom-built, secure administrative web interface. Choose from a MIT or LGPL license. Proven to cut development time by at least 50% over traditional frameworks and template engines. But it isn't a CMS nor a framework or a template engine. Admin Pack is very different. Give it a go to power your next PHP-based administrative backend.
- Quick-n-dirty custom administrative interface builder. Live demo
- The default templates look nice enough. Gets the job done.
- Integrated CSRF/XSRF defenses.
- Date picker and fancy multiselect options.
- Reasonable size (~1MB).
- Has a liberal open source license. MIT or LGPL, your choice.
- Designed for relatively painless integration into your project.
- Sits on GitHub for all of that pull request and issue tracker goodness to easily submit changes and ideas respectively.
- Date picker - Adds a new field 'type' of 'date' and leverages the jQuery UI datepicker.
- Accordion - Adds the jQuery UI accordion for grouping large sets of associated fields.
- Multiselect tags - Adds select2 in tag mode for selecting multiple items.
- Multiselect dropdown - Adds a jQuery UI widget for selecting multiple items. If jQuery UI is already loaded or a smaller interface is desired, it can be better than select2.
- Multiselect flat - Adds a jQuery UI widget for selecting and reordering multiple items.
- Table cards - Adds a jQuery plugin TableCards that uses simple templates to convert tables to mobile-friendly cards on the client. Won't activate in layouts that don't support tables.
- Table body scrolling - Adds a jQuery plugin TableBodyScroll that enables a table's body to be displayed on one screen vertically. Won't activate in layouts that don't support tables.
- Table row order - Adds drag-and-drop support to an injected column for the 'table' type. Won't activate in layouts that don't support tables.
- Table sticky headers - Adds sticky header support to the header for the 'table' type. Won't activate in layouts that don't support tables.
Download or clone the latest software release. Transfer the files to a web server.
Next, go over to the Admin Pack Getting Started documentation for the rest of the quick start guide.
Under the Hood
Admin Pack with FlexForms Extras is a full integration that adds a custom jQuery UI themeroller theme plus a few custom style overrides to create a seamless experience with Admin Pack.
Admin Pack uses FlexForms, which makes it easy to extend Admin Pack with custom functionality (see
support/view_print_layout.php). For example, FlexForms Modules contains several official extensions (e.g. charts, HTML editor, character/word counter).