- Solid desktop and mobile support.
- Beautiful alg/reconstruction playback.
- Convenient alg/reconstruction input (i.e. Heise input, live feedback).
- Support for all official puzzles, and popular unofficial ones.
- Simultaneous development with twisty.js:
- Replacement for Java twistypuzzle applets (Heise/Randelshofer/Jelinek/Petrus).
- State-of-the-art alg parsing and transformation/calculation.
- General extensibility/hackability, but hopefully all contributed back in one place for everyone to use.
- Few dependencies.
- Firefox search engine.
- Announced in the speedsolvingrubikscube Yahoo! group on June 25, 2007.
- This is actually still the source that is served from alg.garron.us
- Announced at speedsolving.com on March 25, 2009.
- Receiving about 1 hit per minute as of early 2014.
- Under development. Eventually, all alg.garron.us traffic will be redirected here.