Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Use Java Step Definitions
- Use Groovy Step Definitions
- Use Scala Step Definitions
- Use Clojure Step Definitions
- Use Ioke Step Definitions
- Use Ruby Step Definitions
- Use Spring
- Use Guice
- Use PicoContainer
- Test web apps with WebDriver
- Run your Cucumber features from the Command Line
- Run your Cucumber features with Ant
- Run your Cucumber features with Maven
- Use all the features of Cucumber’s powerful Gherkin language.
- Use all the features of Cucumber’s powerful command line interface.
- Debug Cuke4Duke Steps with the remote debug functionality of Java
Cuke4Duke brings all the good things of Cucumber to the JVM, without the need to do any Ruby coding. Sounds confusing? Check out the FAQ.
- Got a question? Please use the Cucumber mailing list or IRC channel. (Links at the Cucumber web site).
- Found a bug? Please register a new issue.
- Fixed something? Please fork the project, create a new branch and send a pull request when you have pushed your code.