- [Clojure] Fixed hooks (#175 Ronaldo M. Ferraz)
- [Core] Properly flush and close formatters (#173 Aslak Hellesøy, David Kowis)
- [Core] Use Gherkin's internal Gson (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [JUnit] Better reporting of Before and After blocks (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Bugfix: Scenario Outlines failing (#170 David Kowis, Aslak Hellesøy)
- [OpenEJB] It's back (was excluded from previous releases because it depended on unreleased libs). (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [JUnit] Tagged hooks are executed properly (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [JRuby] Better support for World blocks (#166 David Kowis)
- [Java] GluePath can be a package name (#164 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Build] Fixed subtle path issues on Windows
- [Build] Fixed Build Failure: Cucumber-JVM: Scala (FAILURE) (#167 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Build] The build is Maven-based again. It turned out to be the best choice.
- [Scala] The Scala module is back to life. (#154 Jon-Anders Teigen)
- [Build] The build should work on Windows again. (#154 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Build] Maven pom.xml files are back (generated from ivy.xml). Ant+Ivy still needed for bootstrapping.
- [Clojure] Snippets use single quote instead of double quote for comments.
- [All] Stepdefs in jars were not loaded correctly on Windows. (#139)
- [Build] Fixed repeated Ant builds. (#141)
- [Build] Push to local maven repo. (#143)
- [Build] Fixed transitive dependencies in POM files. (#140)
- [Build] Use a dot (not a hyphen) in RC version names. Required for JRuby gem.
- [Build] Started tagging repo after release.
- First proper release