- [JUnit] CucumberException when running Cucumber with Jacoco code coverage (#258 Jan Stamer, Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Scala] Scala Javadoc problems with build (#231 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Java] Snippets for DataTable include a hint about using List, so people discover this neat technique (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Support DocString and DataTable in generated snippets (#227 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Fix broken --tags option (and get rid of JCommander for CLI parsing). (#266 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Clojure] Make Clojure DSL syntax cleaner (#244 #267 rplevy-draker)
- [Clojure] Native Clojure backend (#138 #265 Kevin Downey, Nils Wloka)
- [JUnit] Added
- [Core] Ignore duplicate features instead of throwing exception. (#259 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Wrong message when runner on a non existing tag on feature (#245 Aslak Hellesøy, Jérémy Goupil)
- [Groovy, JRuby, Rhino] Make sure UTF-8 encoding is used everywhere (#251 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core, Cloure] Fixed StepDefinitionMatch to work with StepDefinitions that return null for getParameterTypes (#250, #255 Nils Wloka)
- [Java] Open up the
JavaBackendAPI to ease integration from other tools (#257 Aslak Hellesøy).
- [Java] Inheritance in glue classes (stepdefs and hooks) is no longer supported - it causes too many problems. (Aslak Hellesøy).
@Featureannotation (#160 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Spring] Slow Spring context performance (#241, #242 Vladimir Klyushnikov)
- [Core] Support for java.util.Calendar arguments in stepdefs. (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [JUnit] Improved JUnit runner. (#107, #211, #216 Giso Deutschmann)
- [Core] Stacktrace filtering filters away too much. (#228 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Groovy] Fix native Groovy cucumber CLI (#212 Martin Hauner)
- [Core] Indeterministic feature ordering on Unix (#224 hutchy2570)
- [JUnit] New JUnitFormatter (--format junit) that outputs Ant-style JUnit XML. (#226, (#171)[https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-jvm/issues/171] Vladimir Miguro)
- [Core] Embed text and images in reports. (#205 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Detect duplicate step definitions. (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Java] Auto-generated step definitions should escape dollar signs / other regex chars (#204, #215 Ian Dees)
- [Core] Scenario Outlines work with tagged hooks. (#209, #210 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Spring] Allowed customization of Spring step definitions context (#203 Vladimir Klyushnikov)
- [Core] Ambiguous step definitions don't cause Cucumber to blow up, they just fail the step. (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Java] Fixed NullPointerException in ClasspathMethodScanner (#201 Vladimir Klyushnikov)
- [Groovy] Compiled Groovy stepdef scripts are found as well as source ones (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Jython] I18n translations for most languages. Languages that can't be transformed to ASCII are excluded. (#176, #197 Stephen Abrams)
- [Java] You must use
com.thoughtworks.xstreamfor custom converters.
- [Core] XStream and Diffutils are now packaged inside the cucumber-core jar under new package names. (#179 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Fail if no features are found (#163 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Fail if duplicate features are detected (#165 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] HTML formatter produces invalid page if no features (#191 Paolo Ambrosio)
- [Core] i18n java snippets for undefined steps are always generated with @Given annotation (#184 Vladimir Klyushnikov)
- [JUnit] Enhanced JUnit Exception Reporting (#185 Klaus Bayrhammer)
- [Guice] Constructor dependency resolution causes errors in GuiceFactory (#189 Matt Nathan)
- [Clojure] Fixed hooks (#175 Ronaldo M. Ferraz)
- [Core] Properly flush and close formatters (#173 Aslak Hellesøy, David Kowis)
- [Core] Use Gherkin's internal Gson (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [JUnit] Better reporting of Before and After blocks (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Core] Bugfix: Scenario Outlines failing (#170 David Kowis, Aslak Hellesøy)
- [OpenEJB] It's back (was excluded from previous releases because it depended on unreleased libs). (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [JUnit] Tagged hooks are executed properly (Aslak Hellesøy)
- [JRuby] Better support for World blocks (#166 David Kowis)
- [Java] GluePath can be a package name (#164 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Build] Fixed subtle path issues on Windows
- [Build] Fixed Build Failure: Cucumber-JVM: Scala (FAILURE) (#167 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Build] The build is Maven-based again. It turned out to be the best choice.
- [Scala] The Scala module is back to life. (#154 Jon-Anders Teigen)
- [Build] The build should work on Windows again. (#154 Aslak Hellesøy)
- [Build] Maven pom.xml files are back (generated from ivy.xml). Ant+Ivy still needed for bootstrapping.
- [Clojure] Snippets use single quote instead of double quote for comments.
- [All] Stepdefs in jars were not loaded correctly on Windows. (#139)
- [Build] Fixed repeated Ant builds. (#141)
- [Build] Push to local maven repo. (#143)
- [Build] Fixed transitive dependencies in POM files. (#140)
- [Build] Use a dot (not a hyphen) in RC version names. Required for JRuby gem.
- [Build] Started tagging repo after release.
- First proper release