As cujoJS’s application composition layer, it provides a well-defined place for creating, configuring, and non-invasively connecting together the components of an application, or sections of an application.
- Simple, declarative dependency injection
- A flexible, non-invasive connection infrastructure
- Application lifecycle management
- Powerful core tools and plugin architecture for integrating popular frameworks and existing code.
- Support for both browser and server environments
Apps constructed with wire.js:
- Have a high degree of modularity
- Can be unit tested easily, because they inherently separate application logic from application composition
- Allow application structure to be refactored independently from application logic
- Have no explicit dependencies on DOM Ready, DOM query engines, or DOM event libraries