Wire provides architectural plumbing that allows you to create and manage application components, and to connect those components together in loosely coupled and non-invasive ways. Consequently, your components will be more modular, easier to unit test and refactor, and your application will be easier to evolve and maintain.
- Compatibility with when.js 1.5.0 - 2.0.x. If you use when >= 2.0.0, you MUST update to wire 0.9.3. There are no other changes in 0.9.3.
- IE-specific fix for
traceoption. See #78
- Fix for compose factory. See #69
- Get it!
- All new documentation
- Even more DOM support, including DOM event connections via wire/on and cloning DOM elements.
- Functions are first-class citizens that can be used in very powerful ways.
- Transform connections use functions to transform data as it flows through connections (including DOM event connections).
- Built on latest cujo.js platform:
wire.js is licensed under The MIT License.