IODyn: Collections for Dynamic Input and Output
IODyn is collections library for programs that use Adapton, a general-purpose framework for incremental computing.
IODyn consists of incremental, Adapton-based collections for sequences, finite maps, sets and graphs.
- Random Access Zipper (RAZ): Sequence as a zipper, with a cursor for local edits, local navigation, and global navigation (via an associated level tree representation)
- Level tree: Sequence as a balanced tree; efficient global navigation, e.g., to an offset, to either end (first or last), or based on user-defined navigation data.
- Stack (last in first out): push, pop
Finite maps and sets:
See https://github.com/cuplv/iodyn.rust/issues/20 for details
- Queue (first in first out): push, pop
- Trie (persistent sets): put, get, remove, union, intersect
- Directed graph: XXX
- Undirected graph: XXX