Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the release note of v5.0.0. See here for the complete list of solved issues and merged PRs.
This release note only covers the difference from v5.0.0rc1; for all highlights and changes, please refer to the release notes of the pre-releases:
See the Upgrade Guide if you are upgrading from previous versions.
- CuPy now supports Python 3.7. Wheel packages are also available.
- Dropped support of CUDA 7.0/7.5. Please update the CUDA installation if you are using these versions.
- Improved compatibility with NumPy 1.15 and SciPy 1.0.
astypein fused functions (#1705)
- Update ndimage to support SciPy 1.0+ (#1670)
- Reorganize setup requirements (#1696)
- Improve reduction code for performance (#1709)
- Device comparison with non-Device class (#1724)
- Fix float16
nextafter(#1676, thanks @toru-fukaya!)
cupy.random.randto not generate 1 (#1710)
- Fix comparison with NumPy scalar (#1731)
TypeErrorcorrectly for 0-d arrays (#1699)
- Fix typo in docstring for
cupy.linalg.slogdet(#1671, thanks @fiarabbit!)
- Add licenses of distribution kernels from numpy (#1683)
- Add support for NumPy 1.15 in docs (#1729)
- Explain that
- Add Python 3.7 support to installation docs (#1742)
TestRandintDtypewas slow (#1693)
- Ignore warning of scipy<1.0 which uses a deprecated feature of numpy>=1.15 (#1708)
- Minor fixes to
- Fix test for Python 3.7 (#1744)
- Add header file generated by Cython to gitignore (#1704)