Copyright (c) 2013-2016 Anders Gustafsson, Cureos AB. Licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License version 3.
Shim provides reduced or dummy implementations of .NET Framework types that are currently not represented in PCL, thereby expanding the ability to create Portable Class Libraries from legacy code.
Shim assemblies are applicable to the following targets:
- .NET Framework 4.5 and later
- Windows 8 and later (f.k.a. Windows Store or Metro applications)
- Windows Phone (Silverlight) 8.0 and later
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Xamarin.iOS (Classic API and Unified API)
- Xamarin.Android (API Level 7, version 2.1)
Use NuGet to include Shim assemblies in your application.
If you like Shim and want to contribute to its continued development, you could either fork the repository and provide pull requests with new or improved functionality, or you could make a small monetary contribution: