- You need to have Jekyll installed. To install it, follow instructions on https://jekyllrb.com/docs/installation/ubuntu/.
- Clone the repository to your local machine.
- Open your terminal and navigate to your project (see instuctions on https://idratherbewriting.com/documentation-theme-jekyll/#option2).
- When you need to update your dependencies run
- Otherwise run
bundle installinstead (update would be recommended though).
- Build the site with
bundle exec jekyll serve
- The site should now run locally at https://localhost:4000/.