- Fix issue in 'sweep_all' command
- Implemented tokens with hidden supply. When create a new token it has public supply by default, but now you can add modifier 'hidden' to make it visible only for the owner.
- Add mainnet release name.
- Scheduled v. 11 mainnet fork.
- Minor fixes.
Thanks to our contributors who share their time to make Cutcoin better, in alphabetical order
- Vik Pat
- Repair multisignature transactions (for Cutcoins)
- Fix multiple printing / formatting issues on token payments
- Repair input/export blockchain utils
- Add asking about fees when sanding tokens
- Add token commands to RPC server
- Fix problems with boost 1.7+ build
- Fix building on Windows due to _FORTIFY_SOURCE changes in MSYS2
- Make all token names that start from 'Cut' not allowed in the system
- Optimize token_balance command output
- New POS statistics output in the cli wallet.
- Fixed bug with 'crypto::secret_key null_skey' deinitialization.
- Continuous rebranding: changed 'monero' -> 'cutcoin' in cli wallet help output.