A mobile UI for Raspberry Pi OS.
- Lockscreen with sleep/wake button events handling
- Web browser, terminal emulator, and on-screen keyboard
- Built-in adblocker, using ABP-compatible filters
- Side-tab for multitasking
- WiFi configurator
- Battery charging status and level reading (through UART)
- Orientation sensor support (accelerometer and gyroscope)
Cutiepi shell is written entirely in Qt using EGLFS QPA, and can be ported to Wayland or other platform and distributions with EGL support.
5.12or later version
- Yat for terminal emulator
- nemo-qml-plugin-dbus for DBus signals
- libconnman-qt and ConnMan for WiFi configuration
- CutiePi firmware and middleware plugins for battery and sleep/wake button related functions
- ad-block and easylist for adblocker (optional)
CutiePi shell sources are licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
And all documentations are licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 international license.
This project uses Font Awesome fonts, which is licensed under
SIL OFL 1.1 License.
Icons are from the
gnome-user-docspackage with following copyright information
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2010 - 2014 Shaun McCance, and licensed under
Wallpapers are designed by Even Wu licensed under CC-BY