CVE-Search - Management Tools (CVE-Search-MT)
This is a list of management tools for CVE-Search that might or might not be useful for you. This list is in development, and will grow in time. These scripts are developed to perform tasks I personally need, so they might not fit your requirements. However, I will try to maintain a reasonable standard, and I encourage you to hack onto existing scripts and add new ones, to help this repository grow.
- db_dump_month.py - dump a list of CVEs you might have missed during a specific month.
- db_dump_day.py - dump the CVEs of one day (default today) and allow grouping. Very useful for patch releases.
- Config.py - Read configurations from the configurations.ini file
- Android-apps.txt - Android Aplications
- Wordpress.txt - Wordpress and plugins
- Drupal.txt - Drupal and plugins