GHUnit is a test framework for Objective-C, Mac OS X 10.5 and above and iPhone 3.x and above. It can be used standalone or with other testing frameworks like SenTestingKit or GTM.
- Run tests, breakpoint and interact directly with the XCode Debugger.
- Run from the command line or via a Makefile.
- Run tests in parallel.
- Allow testing of UI components.
- Capture and display test metrics.
- Search and filter tests by keywords.
- View logging by test case.
- Show stack traces and useful debugging information.
- Include as a framework in your projects