- Korita 4 Korita is a project that aims to implement a mathematical trainer based on the Leitner spaced repetition system. It's originally targeted towards mobile devices
- BlowMe 3 BlowMe is an Android game controlled using the accelerometer and wind, blowing to the microphone. This was part of the Stockholm GTUG Hackathon of Sep 2010. Blow the ship until the edge of the world!
- SoundSquare 2 SoundSquare lets you attach SoundCloud tracks to FourSquare venues and listen to what others have put.
- android-pedometer 1 App for Android phones that counts your steps.
- Antipodes 1 Antipodes lets the users visualize their current location as well as their antipodes location in the world. The idea is that, at any given moment the user is able to see where he is located using a…
Contributions in the last year 0 total Feb 12, 2015 – Feb 12, 2016
Longest streak 0 days No recent contributions
Current streak 0 days No recent contributions