puppet-newrelic - New Relic Server Monitor
This puppet module will install New Relic's FREE Server monitor agent on your servers.
This module supports yum and apt-based distributions
- Sign up for an account at http://newrelic.com/signup if you haven't yet.
- Copy this directory to your puppet master module path
- Set $newrelic_license and apply the
newrelicclass to any nodes you want the agent installed on:
- Login to your New Relic dashboard and you should see your servers show up in a few minutes.
- fork on github (https://github.com/joemiller/puppet-newrelic)
- send a pull request
Author:: Joe Miller (http://joemiller.me) Copyright:: Copyright (c) 2011 Joe Miller License:: Apache License, Version 2.0 Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.