Reporting Dashboard Plugin
This plugin provides you with a Reporting Dashboard block which can be added to courses and used to create reports, in conjunction with the Grade Tracker and ELBP blocks.
- SQL Reporting
- Reporting Wizard - Build custom reports from pre-defined Grade Tracker and ELBP elements
- Run reports In-Browser and Export to Excel
- Report Scheduling - Schedule reports to run at specific times and email the results to users
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- Moodle 3.1 or higher
- Download the zip file, using the green "Clone or download" button
- Extract the files
- Rename the folder inside "moodle-block_bc_dashboard-master" to just "bc_dashboard" to remove the github branch name.
- Place the "bc_dashboard" folder inside the /blocks directory of your Moodle site and run through the normal plugin installation procedure, then you can add the block to a course page.