Grade Tracker Plugin (v1.2.0)
This plugin provides you with the Grade Tracker block, which can be used to track students' progress across a wide range of qualification types, from qualification level, down to criteria level.
- Bespoke Qualifications - Build your own qualification structures to suit your needs
- Pre-Defined Qualification Structures - 15+ Qualification structures come pre-built for use, such as BTEC, City & Guilds, City & Guilds NVQ/VRQ, A Level, CACHE, Access, etc...)
- Integration with Moodle activities - Link your Moodle assignments and Turnitin assignments to Grade Tracker units/criteria for automated grid updates on submission/late submission/no submission
- Offline Marking - Download any grid as an Excel spreadsheet, do your marking offline and then import it back into the system
- Reporting - Build your own custom reports using the Reporting Dashboard block, or choose from the pre-built reports which come with the Grade Tracker
- Customisable - Alter numerous settings to customise the Grade Tracker in a way which works best for you
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- Moodle 3.1 or higher
- block_bc_dashboard installed
- Download the zip file, using the green "Clone or download" button
- Extract the files
- Rename the folder inside "moodle-block_gradetracker-master" to just "gradetracker".
- Place the "gradetracker" folder inside the /blocks directory of your Moodle site and run through the normal plugin installation procedure, then you can add the block to a course page.