grauphel - tomboy REST server
- Note synchronization
- OAuth token management interface
- Database management interface (reset)
- Viewing notes
- Searching notes
- Downloading notes as HTML and reStructuredText
- Web interface to edit notes. I will probably not implement this. Patches welcome :-)
grauphel 0.2.1 is known to work with:
- Tomboy 1.15.2, Linux
- Tomboy 1.15.1, Windows
- Tomdroid 0.7.5, Android 4.4.1
See the HowTo document for client-specific configuration instructions.
You can use ownCloud's global search on the top right.
During search, the note's titles, tags and content are searched.
- Search for notes containing "foo"
- Search for notes containing "foo" and "bar"
"foo bar" baz
- Search for notes containing "foo bar" and "baz"
- Search for notes containing "foo" but not "bar"
- PHP oauth extension
grauphel needs to be activated for all users. It will not work with the "enable only for specific groups" setting.
- Log into owncloud as administrator
- Goto "Apps"
- Enable experimental apps in the settings
- Click "Productivity"
- Look for "grauphel - Tomboy sync server"
- Click "Activate"
SSH onto your web server
Navigate to the owncloud
appsdirectory, often in
Download the latest release from http://cweiske.de/grauphel.htm#download and extract it. For example:
$ wget http://cweiske.de/download/grauphel/grauphel-0.6.4.tar.bz2 $ tar xjvf grauphel-0.6.4.tar.bz2 $ rm grauphel-0.6.4.tar.bz2
You do have a directory
Using your browser, login as administrator into ownCloud and click the "Apps" icon in the main menu ("+" icon).
Click on "Grauphel: Tomboy note server" and then on the "Enable" button.
In the main menu, click the "Tomboy notes" icon.
It may be that grauphel now shows you an error message:
PHP extension "oauth" is required
You have to install the PHP PECL oauth extension now. On Debian 7, do the following:
$ apt-get install libpcre3-dev php-pear php5-dev $ pecl install oauth-1.2.3 $ echo 'extension=oauth.so' > /etc/php5/conf.d/oauth.ini $ /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Reload the ownCloud page in your browser now.
oauth-1.2.3 is only needed on PHP 5.x
For PHP 7 simply use
pecl install oauth.
See grauphel downloads page for all released versions.
- JSON coming from Tomboy: Title is html-escaped already
>). We store it that way in the database, so there is no need to escape the output.
latest-sync-revisionsent from Tomboy during PUT sync is already incremented by 1.
To release a new version, do the following:
Increase version number in
ChangeLogfile with the changes since the last release, mention the new version number.
README.rstand increase the version number
Create the grauphel release file with:
The file will be in
Test the release on a server
Tag the release in git
Upload the release to http://cweiske.de/grauphel.htm with:
$ cd ~/Dev/html/cweiske.de $ ./scripts/update-grauphel.sh
Link the new release on https://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php?content=166654