Warning this library is outdated, it has been merged into the rascal project. See
This library translates a Java AST (extracted by m3) to the Object Flow Graph language.
How to install it?
make sure you have installed rascal!
- Navigate to the workspace directory your Eclipse
- Clone this project
- In Eclipse: import existing projects, point the wizard to the workspace directory
- It will find a new project
rascal-OFG, add that
- Use import project from git and point it to this repository.
- Good luck!
- In case Eclipse messes it up, see the command-line approach.
How to import it?
- Create a new rascal project
- In the new project wizard, add a reference to the
import lang::ofg::ast::Java2OFG;in the console to see it can find the library.
- Open the properties of your project
- go to
Java Build Path
- Open the "tab"
Add...and choose the
How to use it?
I found a bug!
If you have found a bug, please provide a short snippet of java code which shows what goes wrong. And file an issue on this github project.
We welcome pull-requests! ;-)