Nextcloud News Themes
This is a central repository to share custom themes created for the Nextcloud News webapp. Feel free to make pull requests to add your own. Changes should be limited to the custom.css file located in nextcloud/apps/news/css/custom.css. If not, include clear instructions on how to install and remove your customizations at the top of your theme.css file.
- git clone https://github.com/cwmke/nextcloud-news-themes.git
- cd nextcloud-news-themes/themes
- sudo cp THEMENAME.css /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/apps/news/css/custom.css
- sudo chown 644 /usr/share/webapps/nextcloud/apps/news/css/custom.css
There is no guarentee that themes will not break your cloud. They shouldn't but the risk is entirely yours to take.
Blue and Gray Theme
- Submit a pull request with your theme in the themes folder and your images in the images folder (pretty easy
- Make sure to include 2 screenshots with your pull requests. The naming should be identical to your theme name and should be added to the README.md file.
Example Theme Named "Test One",
Theme Name: test_one.css
Image Names: test_one.jpg test_one_article.jpg