An RPG-themed idle game, Play Online
Dialog by StarNavigator
Code: based on https://github.com/nkholski/phaser3-es6-webpack
- 24x32 Pepper&Carrot Characters https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Cabbit Collection http://opengameart.org/content/oga-by-30-faq
- Tiny 16: Basic http://opengameart.org/content/oga-by-30-faq
- Roguelike/RPG Items http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
- 16x16 Small and Medium Coin Animation http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
- Slime monster 24x24 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Golden UI - Bigger Than Ever edition http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
- JRPG Style UI Sounds http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Cash Register http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Picked Coin Echo http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- 100 CC0 SFX #2 http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
You’ll need to install a few things before you have a working copy of the project.
1. Clone this repo
2. Install node.js and npm:
yarn):3. Install dependencies (optionally you could install
Navigate to the cloned repo’s directory.
or if you choose yarn, just run
4. Run the development server:
npm run dev
This will run a server so you can run the game in a browser.
Open your browser and enter localhost:3000 into the address bar.
Also this will start a watch process, so you can change the source and the process will recompile and refresh the browser.
Build for deployment:
npm run deploy
This will optimize and minimize the compiled bundle.