Welcome and thank you for stopping by to check out my configuration.
Moved to HassIO for the base OS from Raspbian
- Lower the lights when Kodi is playing
- Low temp notification for basement
- Nightlight mode for ceiling lights in kitchen and hall
- Weekly backup service call
|Raspberry PI III - running hassio||Element14.com||<https://github.com/cy1701/Home-Assistant-Configuration/blob/master/readme_images/raspberry-pi-3.png" width="200"/>||Wemo mini switches||Amazon.com|
|Phillips hue bulbs gen 1 & 2||Best Buy||Ecobee 4 Thermostat w/Room Sensors||Amazon|
|Google Home Hub||Google Mini||Various|
|Google Chromcast audio||Walmart|
|Roku Mini||Amazon||Kodi Players|
This project was based on https://youtu.be/Jh618yi0JZY by DIY Perks. For mine I replaced the individual led channels with an esp8266 controller first running code for standalone wifi device now HA intergrated. The configuration for ESPHome is located in /sanitized_ESPHome/tower.yaml| Full build will be added on my .io site.
|Wink spotter probes||Stopped talking|
|DIRECTV receiver||Cut the cord|
|Wink PowerPivot Genius||Went offline randomly|
|LimitlessLED bulbs||(did not want to invest in new bridge. I might pull these back out if I build the ESP8266 milight contoller project.)|
- Bob_NL for his "Chromecast Radio with station and player selection". We use it everyday!
- JamesMcCarthy79 for his layout examples. We loved the rounded corners
- The main development team and all contributers to the project.