An attempt to control a Lovense Hush via FF14's Advanced Combat Tracker (ACT).
Currently in a "Proof-of-Concept" stage. The code is messy and uncommented, but is functional for testing to see if it works at all.
There are many UX issues, and clear remnants of example code I copied. I am aware of this, and do not intend to leave them in past proof-of-concept. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
A known bug is that FF14 may freeze while using this plugin. If this happens, restart ACT.
- [Optional] Download, install, and run the Buttplug.io server, make sure SSL/TLS is un-ticked, and set it running with everything as default.
- Download and latest release from this repository.
- Add all DLLs provided to the same ACT folder.
- Launch ACT, and add
Hush_14_Plugin.dllas a new plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, in ACT's
Pluginstab, visit the
- Turn on your device and have it ready to pair.
- Once it has been successfully found and paired, you will see
Device [your device name] connected
- Press The Any Key to finish scanning.
- You should see "Buzz Complete!" at the end of the log, and your toy should briefly vibrate.
- Play the game, and your device should vibrate once for every attack you cast.