Home of cyberrepublic.org code
We are using airbnb's elint rules plus little customizations which can be found in
To fix the eslint error for legacy code, you can use the command:
node_modules/.bin/eslint --fix PATH_OF_FOLDER_OR_FILE
The workflow is made based on the situation that the team is globally distributed around the world and part of the team are working during their spare time.
- Use Pivotal Tracker as the collaboration tool
- Every week is an iteration period.
- The estimation of story points is from 0 - 3, simple and everyone can do an easy estimation
Simplified git branches workflow:
- staging branch -> dev/staging server
- master branch -> production server
- staging branch -> New feature branch out from
- staging branch <- New feature pull request
- master branch <- staging branch
We do not have testing team, Developer and Production Manager will do the testing, so
staging server is used for both
staging, which will save our man power and maintenance cost.