Contributing to Conjur
Thanks for your interest in Conjur. Before contributing, please take a moment to read and sign our Contributor Agreement. This provides patent protection for all Conjur users and allows CyberArk to enforce its license terms. Please email a signed copy to email@example.com.
Pull Request Workflow
- Search the open issues in GitHub to find out what has been planned
- Open an issue in this repository to propose changes or fixes
- Tag issue "in progress" as you work on it
- Run RSpec and Cucumber tests as described here, ensuring they pass
- Submit a pull request
- Tag the issue "review", ask another contributor to review and merge your code
- Close the issue
Our Waffle.io is synchronized with GitHub and helps you navigate this workflow more easily.
Use this guide to maintain consistent style across the Conjur project.