We love pull requests from everyone.
Install the development environment
- Follow the installation instructions in our wiki.
Create a Pull Request
- Fork the repository: https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo
- Create a branch in your fork: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-and-deleting-branches-within-your-repository
- Pull the branch as a pull request targeting
- Wait for our unit tests and review of your pull request.
Our git workflow is explained in detail here.
- Follow our Coding Style.
- Avoid comitting files that exist elsewhere. Instead we should link to the source of these files.
- Avoid comitting files that can be re-created from other files using a Makefile, a script or a compiler.