Complete Mobile ID server side code.
The client code is available at: https://github.com/cyberphone/webpkisuite-4-android.
What is Mobile ID?
Mobile ID is an effort creating a mobile application for authentication and signatures that can be used by any government, bank, enterprise, university, etc.
At a glance:
- Supports the mobile Web and the PC/Mac Web (using the mobile device as an external authenticator)
- PKI and IdP mode
- Built-in support for English, French, Swedish, etc.
- JSON based security protocols
- Key storage based on TEEs
- License free
- Support for any numbers of independent issuers