A Standalone Web Shell Client
BROWNIE TUB can support essentially any web shell that is based on commands being passed via HTTP(S).
- Flexible: can support command-passing in any HTTP header, in any cookie, POST parameter, or GET parameter.
- Securable: can integrate with password authentication mechanisms
- Easy-to-Use: simple GUI allows easy control and configuration of your shells
- Persistent: Stores data in an RxDB store (backed by PouchDB)
- Control multiple shells from one app: track as many shells as you'd like, and switch between them seamlessly
- Note that BROWNIE TUB comes with a small set of commands (i.e. read file, change directory) out-of-the-box. Feel free to fork and add more, though.
- This is because the concept of BROWNIE TUB is to support web shells designed as initial footholds.
- If your entire campaign is web-shell-based, then you will want to add extra commands, for sure.
- You could also add an
Issue, with a label of
Enhancement, and I'll see if I have time to implement it (around my day job etc. of course)
Building this Yourself
- Clone this repo
npm installto grab the dependencies
npm run rebuildto rebuild the sqlite3 module, so it works with electron
npm run buildto build the react part
npm run electron-packto package the app.
Releases, there are binaries (
.AppImage) for Windows and Linux platforms.