Cryptographic accumulator based on the strong RSA assumption [Bd94, BP97, CL02, BBF18].
Generating and verifying proofs in Kotlin, also can be used in java project.
- [RSA-2048] RSA-2048 factored number The challenge modulus used.
- [RSA-accumulator] RSA-accumulator python Kotlin version is mainly implemented with reference to python version.
- [Bd94] One-way accumulators: A decentralized alternative to digital sinatures, Josh Cohen Benaloh and Michael de Mare.
- [BP97] Collision-free accumulators and fail-stop signature schemes without trees, Niko Bari and Birgit Pfitzmann.
- [CL02] Dynamic accumulators and application to efficient revocation of anonymous credentials, Jan Camenisch and Anna Lysyanskaya.
- [BBF18] Batching Techniques for Accumulators with Applications to IOPs and Stateless Blockchains, Dan Boneh, Benedikt Bünz, Benjamin Fisch.