Codes for "Cascaded Tuning to Amplitude Modulation for Natural Sound Recognition" by Takuya Koumura, Hiroki Terashima, and Shigeto Furukawa.
Koumura T, Terashima H, Furukawa S (2019) Cascaded Tuning to Amplitude Modulation for Natural Sound Recognition. J Neurosci 39(28):5517–5533. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2914-18.2019
- Datasets at figshare https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.7914611
- Unzip the 7z files, put them in a single directory named "cascaded-am-tuning-for-sound-recognition", and put this in the same directory as the codes.
- ESC-50: Dataset for Environmental Sound Classification https://github.com/karoldvl/ESC-50
- Download audio files and put them in the directory "ESC50" indluced in the above dataset at figshare
- TIMIT Acoustic-Phonetic Continuous Speech Corpus https://catalog.ldc.upenn.edu/LDC93S1
- Download audio files and put them in the directory "TIMIT" indluced in the above dataset at figshare
Please see LICENSE.