Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
TabloRipper rips video recordings from your Tablo to your PC. There's a background task to automatically rip all/filtered new recordings. And there's a foreground task to rip a user selected list.
- TabloRipper uses FFMPEG to perform a lossless copy of Tablo videos.
- Output file naming conforms to Plex naming conventions, and (optionally) creates Plex compatible output folders.
- Easily pass output files to MCEBuddy to remove commercials (read the FAQ for hints).
- Optionally delete recordings after they have been ripped successfully.
- AutoDelete selected recordings that exceed X number of episodes (you get to specify X).
- Send eMail notifications for Tablo events.
- TabloRipper is available as either a 32 or 64-bit Windows application.
- TabloRipper requires Windows 7 or above (sorry XP and Vista will not work).
- TabloRipper is NOT compatible with the "Tablo Engine DVR" running on an Nvidia SHIELD.
Frequently Asked Questions
© 2015 CycleJ Shields. This is propriety software. All rights reserved. No warranty, explicit or implicit, provided.