CycleStreets is a UK-wide cycle journey planner system, which lets you plan routes from A to B by bike. It is designed by cyclists, for cyclists, and caters for the needs of both confident and less confident cyclists.
- Point-to-point tap-to-route cycle routing
- Point-to-point cycle routing by address or postcode
- Route display on map, switch route type quickly
- LiveRide sat-nav voice navigation
- Save your routes to use again
- Upload photos of cycling-related problems and good practice
- See photos near your current location
- Save your preferred cycling speed, map type etc
- Downloadable off-line maps available
- Latest version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.cyclestreets
- Source at http://www.cyclestreets.net/mobile/android/
Code contributions are welcome!
You should fork the repo as described here: http://help.github.com/fork-a-repo/
See the Issues list for bug reports: https://github.com/cyclestreets/android/issues
Before adding new features, please contact the CycleStreets Mobile mailing list: email@example.com
CycleStreets Android App Copyright 2010-2014 CycleStreets Ltd.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses
Written by Jez Higgins, with contributions from Theodore Hong, Christopher Fraser, Jonathan Gray, Shaun McDonald, Simon Nuttall, Colin Watson.
Part of the development of this App has been funded by Cycling Scotland.
CycleStreets is CycleStreets Ltd, 80b York Street, Cambridge, CB1 2PY. Registered, in England and Wales, number 06948959. Email firstname.lastname@example.org