CycleStreets Mobile HTML
What is it?
A version of https://cyclestreets.net specifically for mobile browsers. Coded using HTM5 and jQuery Mobile.
- Point-to-point cycle routing using crosshairs interface
- Point-to-point cycle routing by address or postcode
- Route display on map, switch route type quickly
- Save your routes to use again
- Upload photos of cycling-related problems and good practice
- See photos near your current location
- Save your preferred cycling speed, map type etc
The Latest Version
Code contributions are welcome!
You should fork the repo as described here: https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/
See the Issues list for bug reports: https://github.com/cyclestreets/mobileweb/issues
Before adding new features, please contact the CycleStreets Mobile mailing list: mobile AT lists.cyclestreets.net
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Written by Anna Powell-Smith.
Please send feedback and ideas to the CycleStreets Mobile mailing list: mobile AT lists.cyclestreets.net