- Generate configuration from
- Come up with a better method than
- Allow users to specify port mappings for hidden services.
- Use the tor network plugin to automatically route all of the
target container's traffic through Tor. This might cause some issues, so it'd
have to be optional. We'd need to disconnect the container from the default
bridgenetwork. How should we package the plugin dependency?
- Allow users to specify a path to an existing private key to be injected
- Consider adding support for OnionCat for exposed UDP ports.