- TypeScript test files are now supported without using special preprocessors plugins. Addresses #1859.
- We fixed an issue where Cypress could crash with a
This socket has been ended by the other partyerror when testing applications that make use of WebSockets. Fixes #6458.
- Uncaught errors thrown from within application or test code now display their proper stack trace. Fixes #6964.
- Assertion errors now include a stack trace that includes the calling code. Fixes #6969.
- We now clone the
optionsobject passed into Cypress commands so that they're not mutated and receive the proper
options. Fixes #3171.
- We fixed an issue where invalid
Set-Cookievalues could cause requests to fail with a
cannot read property key of undefinederror. Now, invalid
Set-Cookievalues will be ignored. Fixes #6890.
- Cypress no longer hides output from
cypress cache path, or
cypress cache listcommands when npm log level is
warn. Addresses #2705.
cy.task()error message is now more specific about the promise resolution value required. Addresses #6241.
1.18.0. Addressed in #6934.