- Cypress now detects and supports testing in the Chrome Beta browser. Addresses #16376.
- There are new keyboard shortcuts to continue (c) and to go to the next test (n) when the Test Runner is paused via
.pause()and to toggle auto-scrolling of the Test Runner (a). Addresses #248.
cy.request()can now send binary files in form data. Fixes #1647.
cy.request()can now send blob data. Fixes #6178.
- Fixed an issue where
cy.wait()could yield the incorrect result when used with
cy.intercept()and several simultaneous requests. Fixes #16451.
- Improved the way that
cy.intercept()matchers are displayed in the Command Log when using
method. Fixes #9403.
cy.intercept()argument validation has been improved. Invalid hostnames and extra arguments passed to
cy.intercept()now result in an error. Addressed in #16577.
cy.screenshot()no longer incorrectly captures parts of the Test Runner UI during component testing. Fixes #16543.
- Spec files that containing spaces in the path will now properly open during
cypress open-ct. Fixes #16278.
- Cypress now correctly uses the
testFilesvalues from returned from plugins in the component testing runner. Fixes #16424.
- Video recordings in Chrome, Chromium, and Electron browsers will no longer drop frames, with the frequency increasing along with the length of the video. Fixes #16648.
- Tests located outside of the
projectRootwill now open in IDE and generate studio commands when saved. Fixes #16255.
configin the plugins file will now display in alphabetical order. Fixes #16564.