Cachet is a beautiful and powerful open source status page system.
You can now join our Slack community!
- List your service components
- Report incidents
- Customise the look of your status page
- Markdown support for incident messages
- A powerful JSON API
- Subscriber notifications via email
- Two factor authentication
- PHP 5.5.9+ or newer
- HTTP server with PHP support (eg: Apache, Nginx, Caddy)
- A supported database: MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite
Installation, Upgrades and Documentation
You can find documentation at https://docs.cachethq.io.
Here are some useful quick links:
To test out the demo, you may login to the Dashboard with the following:
The demo resets every 30 minutes.
If you'd like to contribute translations, please check out our CrowdIn project.
Professional Installation Service
If you discover a security vulnerability within Cachet, please send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We handle all security vulnerabilities on a case-by-case basis.