Framework for creating FFGL plugins for Resolume.
MyPlugin.h abstracts some of the repetative stuff you have to do when creating FFGL plugins.
See EmptyEffect for most basic use case.
Compile as 32-bit for Resolume compatibility.
Download from the Releases page.
Copy the compiled
*.bundle files into your Resolume plugins folder.
Or preferably, create a new folder and link to it in the Resolume config.
These plugin source code files are licensed under WTFPL. See LICENSE.md for details.
The FFGL Plugin code license is in ffgl-host/License.txt
Some of the plugins have code borrowed from ShaderToy. See individual plugin source files for more details.
- Evil Shader adapted from https://www.shadertoy.com/view/llS3WG
- Noise uses voronoise from the amazing Inigo Quilez (http://www.iquilezles.org/www/articles/voronoise/voronoise.htm)
- Plasma Globe by nimitz (twitter: @stormoid)
- Spiral adapter from https://www.shadertoy.com/view/4st3WX
- Crazy Springs by eiffie https://www.shadertoy.com/view/ld23DG
- Underwater Life adapted from https://www.shadertoy.com/view/Mtf3Rr