GradleFx: A Gradle plugin for building Flex projects
GradleFx is a Gradle plugin which adds some common targets used in almost every Flex/Actionscript project.
It can create both SWC and SWF files. The plugin uses the compc and mxmlc java tasks under the hood.
All compiler arguments are supported. Some are automatically filled in by the plugin (like source directory,
dependencies) and other more specific arguments can be provided to the plugin by adding them on the
additionalCompilerOptions convention property.
It adds the following tasks:
The plugin has support for the following dependency scopes:
- Documentation: https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx/wiki
- Examples: https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx-Examples
- Help & Support: http://gradlefx.tenderapp.com/home
- Bug Tracking: https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx/issues
- Changelog: https://github.com/GradleFx/GradleFx/blob/master/CHANGELOG.textile
- IDEA and Eclipse project generation support
- AS3Doc generation